Welcome to d7v.fr (the “Site”).
The site is owned by the SAS DELICES DES 7 VALLEES.
1. About DELICES DES 7 VALLEES
This Site is published by les Délices des 7 Vallées registered in the ARRAS Commercial Register under the number 403 201 544, and whose headquarters are located: ZA ECOPOLIS – 62127 TINCQUES (FR).
The person responsible for publication is Antoine HEUNET, President of the Company.
This Site is conceived by
Le Foyer Numérique – La CITADELLE
Boulevard du Général de Gaulle
62000 ARRAS (FR)
Tél. : +33 (0)3 21 07 06 10
Pictures : le5studio – istock – Fotolia
This Site is hosted by
2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix (FR)
2. About you
By using the Site, you warrant that you do if for personal, non-commercial purposes.
3. Reservation of right to modify these terms
Les Délices des 7 Vallées reserve the right of modify the Site and the Terms at any time, in particular to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our activities.
In the event that Les Délices des 7 Vallées modify the Terms, the revised Terms shall be effective immediately upon the posting on the Site of such revised Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any revised terms shall be deemed to conclusively indicate your acceptance of such revised terms. Accordingly, you should – and undertake to- re-view These terms.
4. Acceptable use of the Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Site any material of any kind, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- Violates or infringes the rights of the Délices des 7 Vallées or any third party including, without limitation, the trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is obscene/pornographic;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or a group of individuals on the basis on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Impersonates any person, business or entity, including the Délices des 7 Vallées and its employees and agents;
- Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- Violates these Terms or any other guidelines posted on the Site;
- Could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Les Délices des 7 Vallées or its internet hosting provider’s servers or networks, or interfere with the operation, or any other party’s use and enjoyment, of the Site.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other unauthorized means and you may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site of any content.
You may not use the Site or any communication tools made available to you through the Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including e-mails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about Les Délices des 7 Vallées’ users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications.
5. Intellectual property
The whole Site results from the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property, all rights of reproduction are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations.
The copyrights for texts, images and other contents on the Site are the exclusive property of Les Délices des 7 Vallées or have been used with the authorization of their owner.
The “photo gallery” of the Site gives access to photographs and logos (hereafter defined as “visuals) that belong to Les Délices des 7 Vallées, or the copyrights of which are held by Les Délices des 7 Vallées.
Consequently, no user of the Site may:
- Reproduce, either fully or partially, with a view towards selling, distributing, issuing, publishing or communicating in any form whatsoever, the visuals without the prior written consent obtained from the copyrights’ holder and, where required, from the persons featured in the visuals;
- Re-use the visuals for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Re-use the visuals in such a way as to affect the image and/or the reputation of the copyrights’ holder or the persons featured in the visuals or any other third party who may incur damage as a result of such use;
To that extent, all users undertake not to use the visuals in a way which might be insulting, denigrating or defamatory or any other way which might affect the image and/or the reputation of the copyrights’ holder or the persons featured in the visuals or any other third party who may incur damage as a result of such use;
- Alter in any way the visuals and generally the integrity of the visuals.
Information contained in the Site is provided for general information purposes only, and is not intended to replace or substitute wise and detailed advices or reports according to the context of situations that may occur.
It is recalled that such information is partial and incomplete due to its necessarily simplified nature of the texts and has no contractual value.
It is also recalled that some information and data require to be updated according to the company’s changes, process and structure. So, the relevance of such information and data could only be used as an archive or historical file.
Finally, it is worth recalling that users only are held accountable for the choice, use and interpretation of such information and data that they consult and acknowledge that their own and unique responsibility is engaged when using them.
Although the editor takes every care to ensure the quality and reliability of the data contained on the Site, such data are provided solely for general information without any expressed or implied warranty of their validity, exhaustiveness or update. Thus, the editor’s liability shall not be engaged as regards the content of the Site.
The editor cannot be held responsible for any temporary or permanent damage caused to the web visitor’s computer system, or for the losses or possible damage (including, but not limited to, the loss of data or profits) which might be suffered as a result:
- Of access to or navigating on the Site,
- During the use of the information contained on the Site
- Of copying, visualizing or any other use of the Site that would give rise to litigation or recovery proceedings.
The editor cannot be held responsible or liable for any harm resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the data posted on the Site.
The hypertext links that may be established on the Site in connection to third party websites or content, will in no way engage the responsibility of the editor for their content or links and for their operational conditions (personal data management).
The editor will assume no responsibility for the contents of these websites and for any uses that third parties may make of them.
The possibility of establishing simple hypertext links to the editor’s Site shall be submitted to his prior approval. Any deep connection is forbidden.
8. Applicable law
In case of repeated disagreement, the disputes will be carried out in front of the competence court of the editor’s headquarters and will be governed by French Law.